13:00 – 13:20 Official Opening
13:00 – 13:20
Daniela Vezieva, Deputy Minister of Economy of the Republic of Bulgaria
I Part: Entering foreign markets on the way to a competitive economy
Moderator: Stamen Kotchkov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Association of Software Companies (BASSCOM) and Vice-President of SAP Labs Bulgaria
13:20 - 14:40
- Requirements of the European Commission for entering the EU market. Statistical data and policies regarding the development of ICT products and services export in the EU;
- Incentives, state mechanisms, funding opportunities and tax reliefs for companies which want to export ICT to foreign markets. Working and new models;
- The problem with the shortage of skilled specialists in the ICT and opportunities of state funding of training with a view to a higher level of technological expertise;
- Bulgaria as an attractive outsourcing destination;
- Supporting the Bulgarian participation at exhibitions and initiatives outside Bulgaria;
- Bulgarian examples for ICT products and services export;
- Target markets of Bulgarian ICT companies in 2016.
Stamen Yanev, Executive Director of InvestBulgaria Agency
Nikola Stoyanov, Deputy Executive Director of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency
Nikolay Avramov, Board Member of the Bulgarian Association of Information Technologies and Manager of Paraflow Communications
Stanimir Nikolov, Board Member of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association and Managing Director of EPAM Systems Bulgaria
II Part: Doing business by the rules of the target markets of Bulgarian ICT export in 2016
Moderator: Naly Yolovska, Manager, ICT Media
14:40 - 16:00
- Statistical data regarding ICT export to foreign markets targeted by Bulgarian companies in 2016.
- Advice from Bulgarian Commercial and Economic Sections about market research – development trends, specific needs, legislation, standards and required certificates.
- Proven effective channels for entering markets – participation in exhibitions and business forums; contacting or joining branch organizations, etc.
Oleg Marinov, Head of the Commercial and Economic Office in Ho Chi Minh City at the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Vietnam
Coverage of the Malaysia and Phillipines
Galatea Kolikova, Head of the Commercial and Economic Section at the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria to the Kingdom of Sweden, Stockholm with accreditation for Norway and Finland
Tsvetan Alexov, Head Commercial and Economic Section at the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Teheran, Islamic Republic of Iran
Atanas Golev, Technical Director of Interconsult Bulgaria