"What does leadership in technology mean, when IT is everywhere"
" What tasks CIOs devote their time to"
December 7th, 2016, Sofia Hotel Balkan, 5 PM - 7 PM
Much has been said about the new role of IT managers. Nobody thinks that the CIOs are responsible only for IT infrastructure or that their role is to maintain the operational functions of the business. Of course, the IT director is part of all processes involving experts from his/her team, but what is particularly important today for every CIO, is maximizing the advantages of digital initiatives and assets.
In the era of digital business, achieveing competitive advantages requires dynamic leadership, effective use of technologies for business cooperation and adaptation.
- Identifying resources, knowledge and expertise across the business
- Coordination and management of resources to deliver solutions
- Provision of informed advice, insights and support to internal and external partners in projects realization
- Provision of communication, skills and technology to enable projects
- Strategic use of data
- Digital innovation implementation
- New business opportunities through platform strategies
- Adaptation to the changing nature of work and the workplace
- Developing a workforce that will thrive in the digital age
Venue: Sofia Hotel Balkan
Date: December 7th, 2016
Starting time: 5 PM
Organizers: The Bulgarian CIO Club and ICT Media