ROAD SHOW 2017
„Competitive Economy by Stimulating the Partnership Between the Local Authorities and the Business“
* outsourcing (ITO & BPO) * ICT * real estate *
May 30, 2017, Sense Hotel Sofia, Sofia
Bulgarian Outsourcing Association, Association of the Commercial Buildings Owners in Bulgaria, ICT Media
Тhe Road Show 2017 Competitive Economy by Stimulating the Partnership Between the Local Authorities and the Business, started with a pilot project in Ruse in September 2016.
The initiative plans to organize discussions in the country – Burgas (30 March 2017), Sofia (May 2017), Varna (September 2017) - to create conditions for regional development by improvement of the local business climate. Object of the discussions will be topics like finding suitable staff by collaboration with local universities, providing preferential conditions for investment in modern business buildings in the region and improving the conditions for collaboration between the local authorities, universities and business.
The discussion in all of the above mentioned target cities will be VIP business lunch in a pleasant business environment. After discussing the preliminary topics by the invited keynote speakers, the audience will have the opportunity to put questions to them.
To ensure leaving a trace after the event, the series of discussions will be followed by a press briefing where a summarized analysis of the conclusions made and the taken decisions will be shared.
- Representatives of the relevant departments in the municipality;
- Representatives of the Municipal administration;
- The academic leadership of the university in the region;
- Directors of the specialised schools in the region;
- Local businesses – executive directors of the big companies in the region;
- Companies members of the project partner organizations.